Thursday, October 29, 2009

Viva

Think I'm off tomorrow, maybe early, to Laguna -- to babysit -- or, to hang with the 5 year olds -- plenty'o'floor-time with hot wheels and matchboxes -- while the parents are off playing Halloween dress-up, and I may be done online for the week so I'm playing a little catch-up and a little get-ahead tonight.

Camp Of The Saints
Thanks, Mr. Belvedere, for your reach last Monday:
--Boom Boom Boom shows the only upside to the game of soccer that I have ever seen.
Thanks also for pointing out Point 4 under your Terms. Away with Islamofascist. I've had to back up and switch up on some'o'my labelings.

To you friends who are bored with politics ... I feel ya. But until high school basketball starts, it's the only game in town. Pelosi. And we do try to have fun with it. Pelosi.

To faithful reader SJG, concerned about the bullets flying out here this morning, thanks for the message. Sure we sing Hatikva and fly the Israeli flag where I work, but I don't daven in the mornings down in North Hollywood. More likely to find me at Evening Prayer over the hill at St. Thomas in Hollywood.

And, speaking of shootings or speaking of saints, haven't seen it since the drive-in back when I was a kid, but I've been thinking about Viva Maria! for days now; that's how it became a Brigitte Bardot Week (sub theme, women armed) around here. Or as IMDB says:
Viva Fun! Viva Can-Can! Viva Adventure! Viva Strip Tease! Viva Love! Viva Boom-Boom!
And, I completely forgot -- or never noticed in my more visual youth -- that she could sing.



______________________________
more armament perfection here.
______________________________

No comments: