Monday, October 26, 2009

NY-23 Is A Good Start, But It's Time To Add More Danger Zones


Weeding out the weakards.
Beat Contento says in Battle Royle (83% Fresh on the Tomatometer):
It's 4:31 and here's a list of GONERS:
NEWT AND CALLISTA

RSM at TOMcC calls 'em:
Increasingly Irrelevant
Another Black Conservative tells Newt:
Don’t Even Bother!
MMalkin says:
No Thanks
DaTechGuy gives Our Governor Mrs. Todd Palin One (1) Boom in NY-23:
BOOM! SARAH PALIN ENDORCES HOFFMAN!
By datechguy
You don’t get much bigger than this:
The votes of every member of Congress affect every American, so it’s important for all of us to pay attention to this important Congressional campaign in upstate New York. I am very pleased to announce my support for Doug Hoffman in his fight to be the next Representative from New York’s 23rd Congressional district. It’s my honor to endorse Doug and to do what I can to help him win, including having my political action committee, SarahPAC, donate to his campaign the maximum contribution allowed by law.
Newt Who?
         Tuesday Updatery: RSM Disgusted
I get kinda disgusted every time I think about Van Susteren. Do kind of admire her for bolting CNN though. And the eye-job worked out pretty good too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As friends live?

contento said...

Mostly die.