Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Sorry -- Brenda Lee -- Jill "Dorsalfin" Dorson Skank Apology



Why I Regret Voting For "President" Obama
By Jill Dorson, Foolbitch
I am a registered Independent. I voted for Barack Obama. And for that, I am sorry.

Don't bother to read the whore whole thing here.

Sorry folks -- or, as sorry as is Jillbama -- but the name-calling seems to be contageous.
Sorry, but I'm a bit weary of these fools.
Sorry, but hope is for chumps.
Sorry, hopin' ain't copin'.
Fools are as fools vote, Jill, sorry to point that out.
CB, over at Another Black Conservative, while rejecting the apology, calls sorry apolotrix Dorson a Hope Dope.

Sorry 'bout your small business going under, Jill. Better luck next time.

Mrs. Todd Palin.
______________________
Morning After Update: Moe Lane, more the gentleman than I, responds to Jillbama. (H/T Jim Geraghty's Morning Jolt)

No comments: