Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President and Mrs. Bush

Okay I voted. Over at Sportsmen's Lodge. At the green table, not the orange table. Unlike thin-skinned, easily outraged, uber intimidatee actor/bozo Tim Robbins, voting took me all of ten minutes, including parking. Tomorrow I'll tell you how out of touch with my "community" (by that I mean Studio City) I am. And whether or not I can still divorce a guy here in California. Meanwhile, if I don't go to the gym, I'll go back to work so my boss can go vote. We don't agree on much, but that's not the point, and not to worry anyway, she's probably voting for Barr. She doesn't like Obama or McCain -- among a hefty list of things she doesn't much like. Of course, she's Persian, so there's some'o'that Iranianism mixed in too -- appropriately so. But, she's a citizen, and like many of us, loves to vote on election day, no matter the outcome. Wonder how that "mock" election we had at work ended up?

No comments: