Monday, November 9, 2009

Wisdom Of Solomon Wisdom Of Google

I can sometimes tell what Google's up to but sometimes not so much. Doing some iPhone and some online Kindle2 Boom3 searches the other day and Google linked me not to this space, not to Boom Boom Boom, but to The Wisdom of Solomon, thus speaking to the mysterious wisdom of Google algorithms. I couldn't figure it out, because I saw no direct Boom3 linkages -- other than in spirit -- between Solomon and Contento. But I'm not complaining. Nope.

Perhaps we were linked because of our theme song. WOS likes the Talking Heads too.

Perhaps because we both seem to favor this pic -- and here's were Google linked us -- of Mr. Dad of the Sharia Year. Dunno. Sharia be damned.

But never mind, I'm pleased for the hittage from the Google -- that's the point of vanity searches, ain't it. And the same searches are retrieving different results three days later. But so what? The good work is done. There's plenty to like over at Wisdom. Including his story today about CB over at Another Black Conservative. WOS, like we do, finds CB to be always gracious and generous. He'll get me to watch Clifton B. on Beck on the 13th, surely. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm a trained professional, I should be able to figure this stuff out. But, again, like with The Wisdom of Solomon, I could not discern the reasons when Google also linked us to the Infidel Bloggers Alliance. Liken that, liken it plenty, however it occured.

1 comment:

Soloman said...

Hey.. thanks for the compliments, and the link in your blog roll!

I was just checking Google Analytics (something I rarely if ever do) and found you as a referring site for six (6) hits!

Muchas! I'm gonna throw you on my blog roll.. stop by anytime!