Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Horse Buggery -- Rodell Vereen

SC registered Democrat sex offender gets 3 years in prison for sex with horse
Nov 4 01:57 PM US/Eastern

CONWAY, S.C. (AP) - A South Carolina Obama voter horse lover caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.
Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. He apologized to the woman and to himself after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

Vereen was arrested
in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach. She had been staking out the stable for more than a week after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen's assault on her 21-year-old horse named Sugar.
"I'm sorry about what I've done.
I didn't mean to do it.
It's my fault.
I'm sorry for what I've done to myself. . ."
Additional bloggy comment here.
Vereen video for sale here.

No comments: