Monday, November 9, 2009

Lee Hartsfeld vs Huffington

Mr. Lee Hartsfeld, Navy veteran -- thank you for your service, sir -- musician, and caretaker of twenty (20) cats, spots a piece on the Ft. Hood Muslim-barbarian at the Huffington Post and doesn't like what he sees:

Posted by Lee Hartsfeld at 9:48 PM
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Piece on Nidal Malik Hasan
I just read a charming piece about Nidal Malik Hasan, the Fort Hood shooter. Your job is to guess where I found it.

Now, if that's the progressive take on Hasan, I think I can live without hearing the conservative version....
Hartsfeld quotes the offending -- to him -- passages within his little quiz, but does not link to the piece. Perhaps I'll find it later to verify. Perhaps you will.
Ahh, wait, here's the anti-psychiatric piece.
What's wrong with meds? Nothing!
No word on whether any of his twenty (20) cats look like you-know-who.

No comments: