Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bumped & Tidied Up: Helen Thomas -- I Luv This Press Corpse



UPDATERY:
[Okay, I'm deleting my comment here. Make up your own. Shouldn't be difficult.]
Sometimes words mean what they mean and can be used, but why be like that?
No need to use that word, twice, no matter how disgusted I may be at how disgusting she/they can be.
As KB told me a few months ago, not liking a clever (I thought) FaceBook post I posted right after ObamaCare passed: Couldn't you be more, um, pretty?

Hear hear. Let us all be pretty.
_________________________________
And One More Thing:
Thomas was born in Winchester, Kentucky, to Lebanese immigrants from Tripoli, Lebanon. That explain anything to ya? It ain't the Winchester coming out of the aging bigot here, sorry to disappoint you, it's the ungrateful Tripolese.
[Now if you know what a sensitive soul I am, then you also know that's a comment on ungratefulness, not a comment on Tripolese-ness.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.