Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Speaking of Them Jews



Asked if he had spoken to the President, Wright said: "Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office. ...

"Them Jews will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do."

Wright also said Obama should have sent a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, but that the president did not do so for fear of offending Them Jews and Israel.

"Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing of the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and Them Jews don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel," Wright said.


_____________________________________________________________
Video? Why not, it's been a while. And anyway, he only went to Pastor Bigot's church for 20 years.

Fox.

No comments: