Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Religion of Peace, The Party of Peace

UPDATE:Hey, she made it up. Too bad, but so I suspected. Read the bottom of my original post below:

I guess Congressman to the Rednecked, John Murtha, knew what he was talking about: Western Pennsylvania is filled with racists. Obama supporting African-American thief-Democrat (do I repeat myself?) learns sharia street law from el jihadim:

A knife-wielding man robbed a McCain-Palin campaign volunteer and etched a “B” into her face after he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the woman’s car, Pittsburgh police said.


More here, here and here.

Just hope she didn't make it up (is that "B" backwards 'cos she did it in a mirror or because her homeboy attacker is dyslexic/illiterate? just asking) like all those other phony attacks. The list is endless.

No comments: