Tuesday, July 24, 2007

SOS (. . . - - - . . .)

Was pumping some Chevron Techron into the Escapay this morning down in Albuquerque and the darn pump had a video screen and there was my Fox News, on pump #2, cable-casting live, showing that Lindsay Lohan -- such a talent -- getting busted again.

Hey, that's not the kind of gas I want. Hey, leave me alone.

Just watched a movie of hers in Bedford, with K---. She was ok. Mark Harmon was good as always. But Jamie Lee Curtis? No one tops Jamie Lee. She shines, all ways, all the moreso working against such as LL.

Some sights you only can see in LA. But you cannot seem to escape them. Not even in an Escapay. Not even after 3000 miles. Not even here in the blessed New Mexican desert. Who's that shortie? No, the guy shortie.

Get thee behind me, Satans.


PS:
Well, I did look, and over on C&D Shanna4 says "Tom Cruise looks crazier everytime I see his ass. Katie just looks like she set off some distress signals and is wondering why nobody has responded."

Mayday.

'Nuff said.

2 comments:

David Hilgendorf said...

get thee behind me, Satans.

Are you perchance listening to The White Stripes?

Contento said...

Nah, David. To my knowledge I've not yet listened to the White Stripes.

My reference is a little older than their latest cd.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/151300.html