Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Laura Bush -- Reagan Library This Morning

Off again to Simi Valley.
Lunch with Mrs. Reagan and Mrs. Bush (the younger).
Well, since you insist on pushing it, let us be honest; So no, I won't be at the Reagan-Bush luncheon table, I'll be at some other table if I stick around for the eats included in the price of admission. Big big donors get the good seats. That's as it should be. No complaints from me.
Wonder if it's buffet or sit-down? Either way, the cookies are always good out there.
Boss giving me the day off for my favorite librarian. Well, not the whole day, have to work until 8:00 a.m. Then I'm outta here. That's not bad.
What the heck, one more Mrs. Bush picture -- Hush George:
Here, I'll do the search for ya. Looksee and remember graciousness personified.

No comments: