Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Got's A Gusher!

From Jim Geraghty's Morning Jolt:
I'm no engineer, but I'm rather struck that we can build something that can drill so deep, so far from land, and yet not have a good way to shut the darn thing off if something goes wrong, not even if we give some of the best minds in the subject a month and a ton of cash. The footage of the Gulf coast is horrifying, those helpless sea birds heartbreaking, and around the ten-thousandth time that Axelrod reminds you that Energy Secretary Steven Chu won the Nobel Prize, you start wondering, "Hey, if we took his and Obama's Nobels and stuck 'em together, any chance they would make a decent plug for that hole?"
I'm no engineer either, but I'll take any opportunity to post this Nobel deserving video. BP. Beltway Punks:


Steven Crowder.

No comments: