Monday, September 7, 2009

O Ye Of Little Faith

One'o'my readers bought into this ice crying thing up north. I didn't buy into it. My toast is real though.
"Nature" weeps sadly 'cos her ice be meltin' while the Obama tilts his head up arrogantly 'cos you're toast and he's not.


















Wait, that looks like Michael Jackson in Holiday On Ice, or was that Ice Capades....Where the glove?
And that's what I get for buying a British toaster.
Is that Punahou baked white bread pretending to be dark'n'toasted?
Next Up: The Blessed Virgin's husband, the saintly Saint Joseph, is set to appear in my Dunkin' DoNutz bearclaw.
Can I git a large coffee with that?
Big tip for the counter girl.

Seeking: Cornflake Elvis


Today's suggested Reading for the casual believer: Climate Confusion: How Global Warming Hysteria Leads to Bad Science, Pandering Politicians and Misguided Policies that Hurt the Poor

No comments: