Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kerry To The Rescue With: Hearings


French-Looking John Francois Kerry calls for Butt Pirate Hearings as his personal drama continues

"There have been more than 50 attacks in the area this year alone and the problem isn’t going away," Kerry said. "I plan to hold hearings to further examine the growing threat of piracy and all the policy options that need to be on the table before the next fire drill becomes an international incident with big implications.”







More evidence of John Francois's expertise on all maritime matters:











Lest we forget: John Francois Kerry couldda been president:


I plan to hold hearings
I plan to hold hearings
I plan to hold hearings
I plan to hold hearings
I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings I plan to hold hearings





Oh yeah, John Kerry was in Viet Nam 120 days more than Contento and he collected a Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three (3!) Purple Hearts.
Contento? Contento has life scars but no stars, hearts, commendations or medals to throw over the White House gate.

No comments: