Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hunk of Brie Files: Mrs. Todd Mitchell Palin -- Mrs. George Herbert Walker Bush

Fredd:
Now, Barbara Bush, former First Lady and wife of George H.W. Bush, has been quoted on Larry King's show:  Sarah Palin "seems happy in Alaska, and I hope she stays there."

Can't help myself, I'm yet fond of Barbara Bush.
Still, she might want to shut her cheese hole the hell up again.
Please.
Just shut up.
These days I'm a heck of a lot fonder of Sarah Palin than I ever was of Mrs. Babs Bush.
Here's a little more of Fredd's take on Blueblood Bushes and Redblood Palins:
Lowly Sarah is a University of Idaho graduate (ugh!). She knows how to track, shoot and gut a moose. Sarah Palin would not be caught dead with a glass of chardonnay and a hunk of brie in her hands, and accordingly is simply unsuitable to govern according to the Bush family.
Read more of what Fredd Says about elite rulling class snobs-snobs here at Fredd.

No comments: