Friday, May 21, 2010

I Heart Weiners

Look, I took a day off and what do I get?
Pressure from Faithful Reader Numero Uno (that's a little Arizona 1070 lingo para ti).
That's what I get. Pressure.
Big shout out to the Northern Interior: Okay, I'm back.
So, what's cooking today?
As you know, I'm neither a fan nor not a fan of Glenn Beck. Or not a fan yet. Yesterday's radio show was good enough. I'm sure I'll listen again.
Primarily because SiriusXM just juggled their programming and Beck's on their schedule now, on both Sirius and on XM -- Patriot and American Right, 144 and 166.
I cannot fault their business decisions, but I miss the Mike Church replay at bedtime and I really miss Bill Bennett in the morning. Why else get up at 3 a.m.?
Don't mind hearing Mike Church in the morning, he having taken Bennett's slot, and I can record Church for later if I like, but what the heck? Where's Bennett?
And I'm sure Beck's show will keep me company on my long long long road trip this summer. Good radio in good America.
Still, alla that notwithstanding, I do especially like Glenn Beck's Weiner Facts, updated frequently on the World Wide Weiner Web.
When will these weiner clowns learn not to mess around any more? Their weenie days are numbered and it's too much fun not to mess around right back at them. Don't believe me? Just ask Snarky Bastard.

No comments: