Friday, May 15, 2009

I Am Not A Liar Too


"My statement is clear, and let me read it again.
Let me read it again I'm sorry I have to find the
page. When when when my staff person I'm sorry,
the page is out of order five months later, my staff
person told me that there had been a briefing
informing that there had been a briefing and that
a letter had been sent. I was not briefed on what
was in that briefing; I was just informed that the
briefing had taken place."

Heh.
Botox roundup begins here.
Torture bad. Democrats good.



_______________________________________
I am not a crook.
I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski, not one time.
I was not briefed on what was in that briefing.

What did NG say about hag Pelosi earlier today? Oh yeah:
"She is a trivial politician, viciously using partisanship for the narrowist of purposes, and she dishonors the Congress by her behavior."
Not that her Atrophic Vaginitis Congress has that much to honor or dishonor -- Murtha Jackal/Barney Fag -- buncha despicable power-mad grifters. I'm just saying.

Trivial. Ouch.

No comments: